Structural Engineer in Kalispell Montana
Jackola Engineering and Architecture, a full service multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Licensed Structural Engineer at our Kalispell Montana office. Our work covers a variety of commercial, industrial, multifamily, academic and clinical projects. We are seeking an experienced, licensed structural engineer with project management skills to join our team. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Initial project scoping and positive client interaction capability.
• Revit skills strongly preferred.
• Variety of project experience desired.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Specifying and contract documents skills.
• Experience with all phases of the design and construction process .
• Candidate should have interest in constructability and practicality in design.
• Must be licensed.
• 6-10 years of experience.
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.