Branch Manager in Bozeman Montana
Jackola Engineering & Architecture, a multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Branch Manager in our Bozeman Montana office. We are seeking an experienced, licensed Architect or Engineer with project management skills to join our team. The Branch Manager is responsible for all aspects of the branch and ensuring profitable growth of the business through a focus on the client. This role is accountable for branch P&L, growing the business and delivering profitability by managing overall branch performance, local projects and developing staff as well as providing technical expertise. Invoicing, payroll, IT and other administrative support will be provided by the Corporate Office.
Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Coordinate projects, plan and schedule work and assign staff.
• Engage the client and continually align to client expectations - such as project completion timeliness, budget and design.
• Assist in building a team of design professionals through mentorship and hands on training.
• Initial project scoping, fee proposals, contracts, and positive client interaction capability.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Specifying and contract documents skills.
• Experience with all phases of the design and construction process.
• Experience with Revit as well as Microsoft Office products.
• Must be a licensed Architect or Engineer with 10 years plus experience.
Jackola offers a substantial benefits package, salary will be DOE. We welcome all passionate and engaged professionals who want to plan an integral role in a growing firm to apply below.