Civil Engineer in Kalispell Montana
Jackola Engineering & Architecture, a multidisciplinary design firm, has an opening for a Licensed Civil Engineer, in our Kalispell Montana office. Our work covers a variety of commercial, industrial, multifamily, academic and clinical projects. We are seeking an experienced, licensed civil engineer with project management skills to join our team. Additional abilities and requirements desired include:
• Experience with local codes.
• Initial project scoping and positive client interaction capability.
• Knowledge of AutoDesk Civil 3D software.
• Variety of project experience desired.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Specifying and contract documents skills.
• Experience with all phases of the design and construction process .
• Candidate should have interest in constructability and practicality in design.
• 6-10 years of experience.
• Must be licensed.
Full time position with benefits, salary DOE.