Architect - SeniorFull Time Regular 40+ hours weekly
- Preparation, review and approval of construction documents, specifications, shop drawings and submittals to meet contracted scope of work and ensure correct interpretation and application of Design and Drafting Principles.
- Leads project design teams [CC1] from project inception to completion.
- Directs Architectural and integrates the engineering teams on projects of varying scale and budget.
- Project Management including demonstrated understanding and preparation of project cost and scheduling.
- Engage in business development, helping create proposals and prepare for interviews, finding creative solutions to present to prospective clients and scheduling and breaking down construction costs.
- Motivated to create an environment of growth for emerging professionals.
- At least 10 years of experience in the architectural profession, varied market experience is a plus.
- An accredited professional degree in Architecture
- Architectural Licensure.
- A good understanding of sustainable design practices is desired, certification or good experience within LEED, WELLBuilding, Green Globes or similar is a benefit.
- Clear, respectful written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent design skills, oversight of project detail and plan quality to meet Client and project standards.
- Strong understanding of building construction and materials.
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Self-starter who can work independently and also be part of a team.
- Maturity and self-confidence to engage with clients and colleagues.
- Local experience and licensure in Washington preferred but not required
- Strong proficiency in Revit.
- Experience with Enscape, Lumion, Bluebeam and Adobe Creative Suite beneficial.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurances plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jackola Engineering & Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.