Civil EngineerFull Time Regular 40+ hours weekly
- Prepare, review and approve construction documents, specifications, permit applications, shop drawings and submittals to meet contracted scope of work and ensure correct interpretation and application of Design and Drafting Principles.
- Subdivision, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, and water piping systems; grading surface water flow; erosion control measures; pavement/concrete and stormwater design.
- Understand government regulations and potential environmental hazards in our region including, but not limited to, preparing Land Use Applications for local jurisdictions and experience with Stormwater Management Manual for Western Washington.
- Project Management including demonstrated understanding and preparation of project cost and scheduling.
- Engage in business development, helping create proposals and prepare for interviews, finding creative solutions to present to prospective clients and scheduling and breaking down construction costs.
- At least 4 years of experience post-graduation from an accredited University.
- Civil Engineering Licensure.
- Clear, respectful written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent design skills, ensure project detail and plan quality meet Client and project standards.
- Strong understanding of building construction and materials
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Self-starting, able to work independently and also be part of a team.
- Maturity and self-confidence to engage with clients and colleagues.
- Desire to participate in multi-discipline projects.
- Local experience and licensure in Washington preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in AutoDesk Civil 3D.
- Program knowledge in landscape rendering and Bluebeam beneficial.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance plans with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jackola Engineering & Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.