ArchitectFull Time Regular 40+ hours weekly
- Lead the technical delivery of a project under the leadership of the Senior Architect from project inception to completion.
- Preparation, review and approval of construction documents, specifications, shop drawings and submittals to meet contracted scope of work and ensure correct interpretation and application of Design and Drafting Principles.
- Perform code reviews.
- Project Management including demonstrated understanding and preparation of project cost and scheduling.
- Engage in business development, helping create proposals and prepare for interviews, finding creative solutions to present to prospective clients and scheduling and breaking down construction costs.
- At least 5 years of experience in the architectural profession, varied market experience is a plus.
- An accredited professional degree in Architecture
- Architectural Licensure.
- LEED, WELL, Green Globes or similar accreditation a plus.
- Clear, respectful written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent design skills, ensure project detail and plan quality meet Client and project standards.
- Strong understanding of building construction and materials.
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Self-starter who can work independently and also be part of a team.
- Maturity and self-confidence to engage with clients and colleagues.
- Local experience and licensure in Washington preferred but not required.
- Strong proficiency in Autodesk Revit.
- Program experience in Enscape, Lumion, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite & SketchUp beneficial.
- Experience in all phases of the design and construction process.
- Desire and knowledge to coordinate multi-discipline projects.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurances plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jackola Engineering & Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.