Civil Engineer in Training
Full Time Regular 40+ hours weekly
- Assist Senior Engineers.
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Develop project specifications.
- Have a knowledge of infrastructure design, stormwater management & drainage.
- A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Must have Autocad Civil 3D drafting experience.
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Self-starter who can work independently and also be part of a team.
- Successfully passed the FE.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jackola Engineering & Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.