Revit Drafting SpecialistFull Time Regular 40+ hours weekly
- Prepare working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches and notes.
- Modify existing plans as needed.
- Contribute to the completion of construction documents, generate revisions and corrections from redlined documents.
- Maintain support documents.
- Minimum of 3 years of Revit drafting experience.
- Experience drafting on architectural & engineering plans.
- Experience with AutoCAD helpful.
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Self-starting, able to work independently and also be part of a team.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance plans with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jackola Engineering & Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.