Mechanical EngineerFull Time Regular 40+ hours weekly
- Preparation and approval of construction documents, permit applications, equipment specifications and submittals to meet contracted scope of work and to ensure application of HVAC Engineering and Design, load/energy modeling calculations, etc.
- Project Management including demonstrated understanding and preparation of project cost and scheduling.
- Engage in business development, helping create proposals and prepare for interviews, finding creative solutions to present to prospective clients and scheduling and breaking down construction costs.
- At least 4 years of experience post-graduation from an accredited University.
- Mechanical Engineering License.
- Clear, respectful written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent design skills, ensure project detail and plan quality meet Client and project standards.
- Strong understanding of building construction and materials.
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Self-starter who can work independently and also be part of a team.
- Maturity and self-confidence to engage with clients and colleagues.
- A good understanding of sustainable design practices is desired, certification or good experience within LEED, WELLBuilding, Green Globes or similar is a benefit.
- Local experience and licensure in Montana preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit.
- Program knowledge in AutoCAD, Trane Trace, Bluebeam and RSMeans beneficial.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurances plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jackola Engineering & Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis